Our advanced proprietary annotation tools are built to work with videos of any length and our professional in-house team knows how to use our tools for maximum effectiveness. Shape interpolation built into our toolset will significantly improve annotation speed. There is no dataset that is too big or too complicated for us.
We annotate videos as flawlessly as we do images.
We can perform the following annotation types on videos:
Bounding box annotation
This is the most common, fast, reliable and cost-effective annotation method.
This is what you need if you are dealing with irregular shapes and your project requires more precision than regular bounding box annotation.
Do you need to group multiple objects of a single category as one entity? Then semantic segmentation might meet that need. Contact us to learn more, our specialists can help you to identify the right video annotation type for your project.
Reveals body position and alignment. These are commonly used in sports analytics, fitness and security applications.
Key points annotation
Identify and mark key points of an object on videos, such as eyes, noses, lips, or even individual cells.
Most commonly used for annotating roads, pipelines and rails, this is one of the annotation types most commonly used by car manufacturers today.
We can easily detect instances of each category and identify individual objects within these categories. Categories like “vehicles” are split into “cars,” “motorcycles,” “buses,” and so on.
If your project requires a specific combination of annotation types, or even a new annotation type, we can easily achieve that for you. Or our exceptional R&D team can evaluate your project and create a completely new video annotation type based on your specific requirements.
Annotations can have different precision levels up to "pixel perfect". All the projects are managed by machine learning experts that understand exactly how your data should be labeled. As a result, we offer high-quality and consistent data for your machine learning models.
Industries that we serve
- Automotive. We can annotate videos that take place in a variety of weather conditions, in the day or the night, without missing a single detail.
- Security. CCTV footage annotation, traffic monitoring, person or object tracking through multiple cameras and video frames.
- Aerial. There are countless applications for drone AI, but these models require high quality datasets. We annotate drone footage for agricultural applications, object tracking, advanced monitoring systems, disaster monitoring and management and more.
- Precision Agriculture and Livestock Management. We have vast experience in farm drone footage annotation, real time crop monitoring and ripeness detection, as well as video footage annotation from farm cameras for livestock management and counting.
- Medical. Just tell us what your project requires, and we will deliver. We offer medical video collection and annotation by certified medical professionals.
- Robotics. From delivery robots to an “eye” in the production line, we can help you do it all. Our video annotation services are here to facilitate the countless applications of robotics AI.
- Waste Management. Video annotation for sorting facilities will help to identify what can and can’t be recycled without risking human exposure to potentially toxic or hazardous waste.
- Sport. VWe annotate videos for sport analytics and fitness applications, tracking every change in body position and alignment.
- Retail. The use cases for retail AI, trained through video annotation, are numerous. For example mapping customer’s paths through the store or tracking objects from security camera footage for loss prevention.