If you are looking for image annotation outsourcing, look no further. We create high quality, human-annotated data for your machine learning models and AI. This includes all forms of imagery data annotation: image annotation and labeling, video annotation and labeling, and custom machine learning datasets to fit the specific needs of your project.
Annotation types we create
Bounding box annotation
Bounding boxes are one of the most commonly used and recognizable tools when it comes to image processing for image and video annotation projects.
Polygon annotation is the go-to when it comes to irregular and complex shapes. It captures more lines and more angles than a regular bounding box.
Semantic segmentation treats multiple objects of a particular category as one collective entity. Objects shown in an image are grouped together based on defined categories.
Reveals body position and alignment. These are commonly used in sports analytics and security applications.
Key points annotation
Identify and mark the key points of any object. For example, eyes, nose, and lips on a human face.
Most commonly used for annotating roads, pipelines and rails.
Instance segmentation detects the instances of each category. It identifies individual objects within these categories. Categories like “vehicles” are split into “cars,” “motorcycles,” “buses,” and so on.
If your project requires a specific combination of annotation types, we can easily do that for you. Our innovative and experienced R&D team can evaluate your project and create a completely new annotation type based on your specific requirements.
Let us handle your image labeling needs. Our team of in-house professional annotators can work with large amounts of data without sacrificing speed or quality. Our workforce and our proprietary annotation tools form a winning combination for any project. We can assure you that no matter how big your project is, we will have all the necessary resources and solutions to facilitate your work.
Annotations can have different precision levels up to "pixel perfect". All the projects are managed by machine learning experts that understand exactly how your data should be labeled. As a result, we offer high-quality and consistent data for your machine learning models.
Image annotation is used in
- Automotive. Autonomous driving in different road and weather conditions, object detection, lane detection, in-cabin AI, accident prevention.
- Security. Face and emotion recognition, recognition of weapons or dangerous objects, object classification on security monitors.
- Aerial. We can annotate drone footage for a variety of use cases: AI-enabled drone applications, satellite image annotation, construction progress tracking, construction site safety, equipment tracking, property monitoring, road traffic reporting, pipeline monitoring, natural disaster monitoring and management, field monitoring.
- Precision Agriculture and Livestock Management. There are many use cases for AI in Precision Agriculture and Livestock management: plant recognition, crop monitoring, growth monitoring, ripeness detection, soil condition monitoring, plant disease detection, pest detection, animal health monitoring and abnormal behaviour detection.
- Medical. Medical image annotation is an in-demand labeling technique, one which few companies are able to accomplish. If you need your data annotated by certified professionals, you are in the right place. We can collect medical imagery on demand and annotate it with the highest possible accuracy.
- Robotics. Are you excited with the progress being made in the robotics industry? We are here to support the development of computer vision based AI models in this sector.. Image annotation use cases in robotics include: object detection, environment perception, inventory handling, quality control, predictive maintenance, waste management.
- Waste Management. Waste management and recycling are increasingly important in our global struggle against plastic waste. We annotate data for sorting facilities, including: management of medical and biohazard waste, recyclable waste, marking annotation, aerial annotation for waste management, waste categorization.
- Retail. Smart check-outs, stock management, planogram improvements, sentiment analysis, in-store traffic analysis, loss prevention, face recognition for loyalty programs, virtual fitting rooms.